• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Junior Apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junior Apprentice

Mogli won. He seems a decent cove.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Mogli won. He seems a decent cove.
    Was that name really necessary? I thought the best candidate won.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      He probably was the best candidate.

What's wrong with the name? It was our nickname for him.
      Last edited by Doggy Styles; 10 June 2010, 22:17.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        Apart from the specs, The resemblance is remarkable!

I missed the entire series apart from last nights.
        Both finalists seems like really nice, intelligent chaps Arjun just had the edge although I thought suralun was going to pick farmers boy (or give them both the prize)
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

I watched the second half of the series, and Arjun was definitely the best candidate. He just had a great temprement and customers just liked him because he wasn't curt or arrogant, just positive. I hope he has a great future.
          Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
            I watched the second half of the series, and Arjun was definitely the best candidate. He just had a great temprement and customers just liked him because he wasn't curt or arrogant, just positive. I hope he has a great future.

I think anyone who bought anything from him was just thinking he was a boyscout doing bob a job for charity and took pity on him.

Lets face it he looked about 10.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
              So do I.

Comment

Considering they were all school-age kids, I personally feel encouraged that maybe our country isn't totally shafted after all.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Considering they were all school-age kids, I personally feel encouraged that maybe our country isn't totally shafted after all.
                  Of course if you land up working for Zoe Plummer in the future, kids arent going to know what hit them.

Best candidate one, but what an incredible, confident pitcher and sales person she was. Really very impressive. Only let down by her inner thoughts appearing on her face.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Well I never. Google's banner design today is in honour of Mowgli.

Comment

Working...
                    X