• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday Prayers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Prayers

For Friday prayers I have made all the guys and gals here a full English breakfast.

Bacon (fried and grilled), eggs (scrambled, easy over, well done), tomatoes (fried and boiled (chopped and plum)), sausages, baked-beans, black pudding (flown in special from Yorkshire). Bread (thick sliced, fried and toasted)

Big pots of tea.

I don't expect any work to occur the rest of the day after that lot.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    For Friday prayers I have made all the guys and gals here a full English breakfast.

Bacon (fried and grilled), eggs (scrambled, easy over, well done), tomatoes (fried and boiled (chopped and plum)), sausages, baked-beans, black pudding (flown in special from Yorkshire). Bread (thick sliced, fried and toasted)

Big pots of tea.

I don't expect any work to occur the rest of the day after that lot.
    I don't know. I reckon whoever cleans the toilets is in for a busy day.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

And all I've got to look forward to is a schockogipfelli and a coffee.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
      X