• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World Cup Final Prediction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup Final Prediction

Brazil 2 France 1
    Me, me, me...

France? I heard the team was poor and the manager unpopular.

But Argentina seem to be highly tipped.

Comment

And there's the unknown team.... North Korea. Who knows what they might be capable of?

Someone told me in the pub (so it must be true) that their games will only be shown on domestic TV if they win.

Comment

Argentina 2 Brazil 1
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Brazil 2 Holland 3
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Brazil 2 Holland 3
            Actually, that's stupid, they will probably meet in the quarter finals. There is also a good chance of Argentina - Germany in the quarters. Who will I support if that happens?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Spain 2 Brazil 3.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Brazil 2 Holland 3
                Holland have a good chance this time.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Scotland 2 Wales 0

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
                    Scotland 0 Wales 0
                    FTFY
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X