• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uk 1 - usa 0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uk 1 - usa 0

Last edited by scooterscot; 12 June 2010, 19:11.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    USA are really having a go, England are being too careful (as is often the way when they are playing 'lesser' opposition)
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I got up at stupid o'clock on a Sunday morning to watch this.

It started well but I'm getting bored now.

Comment

Excellent end of 1st time fumble by the 'professional' England goalkeeper its a 1 all draw now. Roll on Brasil Vs England !!!

Grrrrrrrr those lions !

Comment

How is it I'm in Berlin watching the goals in HD via terrestrial in my mac yet the thousands of people in Wembley missed the first goal because of adverts?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Adrian Chiles just appologised for HD viewers suffering interruption in service. The reason he was so sheepish about it was that there was only about 15 seconds of interruption.

Those 15 seconds being the England goal...

They quickly switched to the SD feed and it remained that way - at least for the 1st half.

Although I bet the engineer that cocked up isn't feeling as embarassed as Robert Green is right now.

Comment

Dear me this is dreadful!
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                Adrian Chiles just appologised for HD viewers suffering interruption in service. The reason he was so sheepish about it was that there was only about 15 seconds of interruption.

Those 15 seconds being the England goal...

They quickly switched to the SD feed and it remained that way - at least for the 1st half.

Although I bet the engineer that cocked up isn't feeling as embarassed as Robert Green is right now.
                Really?

Live and uninterrupted here in New Zealand.

Comment

I would like to point out that you only have to pay me 10% of the salary of the England keeper to be able to fumble a goal into my own net. In addition you only need to pay me a tenner to kick a freekick 50 ft over the ******* crossbar .

Well done England. We love you!!!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I would like to point out that you only have to pay me 10% of the salary of the England keeper to be able to fumble a goal into my own net. In addition you only need to pay me a tenner to kick a freekick 50 ft over the ******* crossbar .

Well done England. We love you!!!
                    It's not a disaster by a long shot. However, if you want some rope to you know, dangle somewhere...
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X