• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Le Mans live on net

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Le Mans live on net

24 Heures du Mans
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Ta for this Paddy!

Anthony Davidson is doing well - fastest lap in the lead car!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

It's also live on TV! Or is that a little too old fashioned?

Are Peugot back in front now? They seem to have screwed it up completely overnight, despite everybody saying they would win easily.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        It's also live on TV! Or is that a little too old fashioned?

Are Peugot back in front now? They seem to have screwed it up completely overnight, despite everybody saying they would win easily.
        Peugeot team manager is crying now.

Dr Ullrich (Audi team manager) giving Andy Camm (BMW team manager) a right ear bending after the limping BMW closed the door on Tom Kristensen in Audi #7 on the fastest corner in the whole course was quite the funniest thing.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Yes, I'm not sure if Peugeot were ever back in front. But fastest lap isn't so clever if your engine blows up with 2 hours to go. Three factory Audis all running, three factory Peugeots, all failed. Doh! It's been quite an interesting "tortoise and hare" battle.

Comment

And there goes the final Peugot (the privateer one).

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              Yes, I'm not sure if Peugeot were ever back in front. But fastest lap isn't so clever if your engine blows up with 2 hours to go. Three factory Audis all running, three factory Peugeots, all failed. Doh! It's been quite an interesting "tortoise and hare" battle.
              Indeed, and the failure modes are enlightening too. Peugeot #3 takes a rough corner, (got warned about it IIRC,) and then later that front suspension fails, c.f. Audi #7 does a piroet in the gravel and reverses into a tire wall: only needs a new rear wing and rear lid.

Peugeot team saying they don't know what caused the suspension to become detached.

Le Mans is always a surprising race, so it's not over 'til it's over.

Comment

Tom Kristensen over the PA (translated from the Danish)

I have a cousin that has a Peugeot, you probably also know lots of people with Peugeots, but I don't know anyone who haven't needed it repairing.

Comment

Working...
                X