• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Plan B - Mole Catching?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Plan B - Mole Catching?

Mole population soars

They reckon there are anything up to 40 million moles in the UK now.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Mole population soars

They reckon there are anything up to 40 million moles in the UK now.
      Just recently loads of signs have appeared around us, usually attached to lamposts, advertising mole clearing services.

Plan B anyone?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I blame AtW
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Just recently loads of signs have appeared around us, usually attached to lamposts, advertising mole clearing services.

Plan B anyone?
          Evil bastards! What the hell is wrong with a mole, they are cute and read a lot and eat earthworms, my fave mole is the star nosed mole - most bizarre looking creature
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            Evil bastards! What the hell is wrong with a mole, they are cute and read a lot and eat earthworms, my fave mole is the star nosed mole - most bizarre looking creature
            Depends how keen a gardener you are. They will wreck your lawn, can undermine garden walls and the worms they eat are good for the soil.

Comment

Depends how keen a gardener you are. They will wreck your lawn, can undermine garden walls and the worms they eat are good for the soil.
              WHS

I agree with DaveB

If you value your lawn, you'll want to avail of Owlhoots mole clearing services
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

So having a perfect ******* lawn is more important than a moles right to life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  So having a perfect ******* lawn is more important than a moles right to life.

There are plenty of ways to clear moles that don't involve killing them.

Comment

There are plenty of ways to clear moles that don't involve killing them.
                    OOH a mole re homing program?? Feel free to re-home them at Pogle acres

Comment

Working...
                    X