• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Angry Bee horns at the world cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry Bee horns at the world cup

Well?

Adds atmosphere
    Don't even notice them
    F'ing annoying
    Sounds like Andy W's arse.

Personally I really hate them, such an annoying noise.
    Adds atmosphere
    13.33%
    Don't really notice them
    10.00%
    Really f'ing annoying
    53.33%
    sounds like AndyW's arse
    23.33%
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

They're are feckin' annoying, if I wanted listen to someone blowing their own trumpet all day long I'd just come on here.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

At least they drown out the sound of the opening bars of The Great Escape being played again and again and again and again. And again.

Comment

For me they are very reminiscent of the horns that the Germans used to blow continuously back in the 70s and 80s. They soon become background noise, and are infinitely preferable to listening to the banal comments of most of the commentators in any case.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'm concerned that the producers won't show any scantily clad Latino dancers at the Brazil games if we can't hear the samba beat, to me that's a step too far.

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            I'm concerned that the producers won't show any scantily clad Latino dancers at the Brazil games if we can't hear the samba beat, to me that's a step too far.

Ah yes.........the Brazilian female fans.........now they produce the sort of horn we ALL like! Mmmmmmmmm...........
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              Personally I really hate them, such an annoying noise.
              The authorities are getting complaints from people in the stadium. I can put up with it on TV, but I'd hate to be there where it's loud and right in your ears all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                The authorities are getting complaints from people in the stadium. I can put up with it on TV, but I'd hate to be there.
                Might be that England fan that has lugged his Tuba all the way to Seth Effriker only to find that nobody can hear him play.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Might be that England fan that has lugged his Tuba all the way to Seth Effriker only to find that nobody can hear him play.

Those crusaders looked a bit unimpressed with life too.

Comment

I can state with absolute certainty and 1st hand experience that the droning buzz produced does not come close to a Hive full of ANGRY Bees.....

Comment

Working...
                    X