• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MSP training provider

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSP training provider

I have budgeted to do the MSP course this quarter. I was booked on one next week but they are now not running it due to lack of numbers. Can anyone recommend a training provider that offers this course?

TIA

I have used FGI a couple of times (ITIL & Prince2 courses) and they have been excellent.

Comment

MSP training provider

I went to Firebrand to do my MSP.

For me the best bit was the course itself was run as a mini-project, so you were not only learning but getting hands-on experience and discussions with like-minded professionals - great for networking and sharing ideas.

If you didn't yet find a training provider you should take a look. Good luck with your training.

Comment

Working...
      X