• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why isn't there

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn't there

A delete profile option?

If I want to commit virtual CUK suicide why isn't there an option to delete my complete presence here?
    Me, me, me...

If you deleted your profile, all your posts would be unattributed. Or if it deleted all your posts too, all the threads you'd participated in wouldn't make sense.

Comment

You should check these things before you sign up

Comment

You can always just start logging on as someone else. Many have done that: AndyW, SupremeSpod, FiddleAbout, Cojak etc. That guy from Barnsley who lasts about 5 posts before he's banned has done it lots and lots of times
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          A delete profile option?

If I want to commit virtual CUK suicide why isn't there an option to delete my complete presence here?
          If you want to remove all history of yourself Cliphead not sure about a delete option but it looks like Amys crack will do it for you!

MF in obscure Dr Who mode
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            You should check these things before you sign up
            I always though the devil worked in insurance! You live and learn. :rollin

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              A delete profile option?

You basically just want to delete Troll's account, admit it.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                I think Cliphead wants to delete all the posts where he has complained about someone elses. After counting them up he realised it would be quicker to delete his profile.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Not a good idea. CUK reflects the full diversity of opinions and abilities on these pages. If we lose Troll then who else will inhabit the bottom rung of the intellectual ladder? Difficult enough for him to grip on down there as it is, with his slimy webbed flippers, without people dropping things on him. No, leave him be, down there in the retarded section, as a salutary reminder to the rest of us the fate that may await us should we ever lose our faculties!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X