• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying Season Tickets Online

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went on line last night to renwew my season ticket from WSM to Swindon. I wanted it to start today (15th) but the ealiest date from which they would let me have it start (in the dropdown) was the 17th. Anyone know why this is? As it happened, I just got up 20 minutes earlier and joined the queue at the ticket office but I could havce done without it

errr have I just logged into the railway forum by mistake ??

it never used to be like this under the tories on this forum
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

I went on line last night to renwew my season ticket from WSM to Swindon. I wanted it to start today (15th) but the ealiest date from which they would let me have it start (in the dropdown) was the 17th. Anyone know why this is? As it happened, I just got up 20 minutes earlier and joined the queue at the ticket office but I could havce done without it
      Try your local butchers, he may know.

Comment

Anyone know why this is?
        Milan forgot to do the backups last night.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          Try your local butchers, he may know.
          Pardon me?

Comment

Pardon me?

Comment

Sorry, what you are saying does not compute

Comment

Sorry, what you are saying does not compute
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  errr have I just logged into the railway forum by mistake ??

it never used to be like this under the tories on this forum
                  Disused Stations: Sites List!

chef,
                  gricerboy is a recent addition to CUK. He is the svelte looking guy in the middle of the 3 spotters in the RH photo.

We are tolerating him for now as we are down 1 moron since AtW's sabbatical.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Disused Stations: Sites List!

chef,
                    gricerboy is a recent addition to CUK. He is the svelte looking guy in the middle of the 3 spotters in the RH photo.

We are tolerating him for now as we are down 1 moron since AtW's sabbatical.

Jesus f'cking Christ that webpage is goddam awful, was it designed by your grandmother or something? it seems to use the latest technical skills available to any 1995 web developer... shameful
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X