• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First aider...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First aider...

Got to go on a First Aider course and wear one of those daft bum bags.

Does life get any more depressing?

I know what I would like to put in the bum bag but think the unions would take a dim view.....

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I know what I would like to put in the bum bag but think the unions would take a dim view.....
    your life memoirs?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Better being a first aider than a bull fighter.....

BBC News - Mexican bullfighter flees from ring

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Does life get any more depressing?
        Your Totty would rather sleep with a fat old Bassett plus another Farty old dog (plus possibly even her Brother) than you........ and you are worried about First Aid???

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Your Totty would rather sleep with a fat old Bassett plus another Farty old dog (plus possibly even her Brother) than you........ and you are worried about First Aid???
          Suggest a game of Doctors and Nurses. It could be a right carry on.

Comment

Working...
          X