• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice new phone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice new phone

Just got my new HTC Desire delivered. Is very nice. Have been stroking it lovingly. Just thought I'd share...

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Just got my pants down Is very nice. Have been stroking it lovingly. Just thought I'd share...
    FTFY
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I suppose I could try that while it's charging.

Comment

Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          Just got my new HTC Desire delivered. Is very nice. Have been stroking it lovingly. Just thought I'd share...

Welcome to the club.

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

V nice phone. My 4 year old daughter keeps stealing mine! She loves Super Froggy!

Comment

A permie colleague wants to sell me his Nexus 1 Android phone, as he plans to purchase an iPhone 4 in a month or two when they come out.

I see the Nexus 1 on sale at Amazon for the thick end of £500 (£490 or so), and have offered him £350, to which he seemed a bit noncommital.

Should I up this a bit, given that I'm quite keen to buy it, or is there a better Nexus/Android model due out soon?
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Should I up this a bit, given that I'm quite keen to buy it, or is there a better Nexus/Android model due out soon?
                The answer will most definitely be yes depending on your definition of "soon".
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  A permie colleague wants to sell me his Nexus 1 Android phone, as he plans to purchase an iPhone 4 in a month or two when they come out.

I see the Nexus 1 on sale at Amazon for the thick end of £500 (£490 or so), and have offered him £350, to which he seemed a bit noncommital.

Get one 'free' on a monthly business contract
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Mine thinks CUK is 'adult content' and won't let me on! I blame Gibbon.

Comment

Working...
                    X