• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I be worried?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I be worried?

It's quiet humid here, and I did have a few beers last night, but I don't think I should be dripping with sweat when I'm having my morning crap.

Could it be something serious or is it just the extra two stone I'm carrying?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    It's quiet humid here, and I did have a few beers last night, but I don't think I should be dripping with sweat when I'm having my morning crap.

Could it be something serious or is it just like the extra two stone I'm carrying leading to blocked arteries, and an imminent heart attack - leaving me laying on the karsi floor flapping feebly in a pool of my own Tulip?
    Nah! Don't worry

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Nah! Don't worry
      Maybe I shouldn't strain so hard to get them out.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Is your tongue a funny colour?
        Are your pupils dilated?
        Do you have any itchy rashes in places you shouldn't?
        Do you have a cough or a sore throat?

If none of these and you're not having a stroke, then yes, it's because you are a fat bastard.

HTH
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Prob HIV. Google it, if you think I'm joking.

Comment

Are you sweating getting out the number ones or twos?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Are you sweating getting out the number ones or twos?
              Twos. I generally don't piss much until the afternoon after a night on the beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                Prob HIV. Google it, if you think I'm joking.
                I don't know how to tell you this Mr Doodab.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh dear. I had better let the missus know.

Comment

Working...
                  X