• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nick Griffin invited to attend the Queen's Buckingham Palace garden party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick Griffin invited to attend the Queen's Buckingham Palace garden party

They're changing Guards at Buckingham Palace

No doubt the lefties will be up in arms about this - but as an elected MEP he has every right to be invited and attend

It will also be interesting to see the Police reaction to any demonstrators
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Didn't we go through all this last year?

Comment

I expect he'll get on rather well with Phillip.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
        Didn't we go through all this last year?
        not with gricerboy we didn't

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

No doubt the lefties will be up in arms about this - but as an elected MEP he has every right to be invited and attend

I agree. In a Democracy you can't have one rule for one and one rule for another.

He was supposed to go last year and there was such a to do he cancelled.

To be honest, I'd be surprised if there was such an issue this time around. We know who he is. We know he's a bit of a loon and we know he got his butt kicked in the last election.

Least he deserves is a cucumber sandwich to get over it. Maybe Phil the Greek will serve them.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Zzzzzz 1/10.
            If you're no good as a Troll, what fooking use are you?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Serves the twat right. Can't imagine anything more boring, save for being invited to Troll's grimy abode to see his Stamp Collection.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Should be good to watch on their Youtube page. Perhaps he'll point out all the "liberal elite".
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Serves the twat right. Can't imagine anything more boring, save for being invited to Troll's grimy abode to see his Stamp Collection.
                  Pavlov's puppies
                  I ring the bell and you and gimpguru both come running.... here boy....fetch

there's a good doggie

Comment

I talk bollux like the loser gimp I am and you and champguru always give me a slapping
                    FTFY.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X