• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People who regard using the lavatory as a Leisure Activity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who regard using the lavatory as a Leisure Activity

I just can't get in there today. One has been occupied by the same person for over half an hour now. I know it's the same person because he's in there whispering to himself. Weirdo. Perhaps they should remember they are at work and shouldn't be waiting for mummy to come along and wipe their botties.

You are obsessed with other peoples mums... it's a bit odd.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      I just can't get in there today. One has been occupied by the same person for over half an hour now. I know it's the same person because he's in there whispering to himself. Weirdo. Perhaps they should remember they are at work and shouldn't be waiting for mummy to come along and wipe their botties.
      I hate it when you are feeling like the need for the privacy of a disabled loo, yet they are busy so you need to try to discretely crack one off in the stalls instead. That really kills off the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        I hate it when you are feeling like the need for the privacy of a disabled loo, yet they are busy so you need to try to discretely crack one off in the stalls instead. That really kills off the moment.
        Sas, you forgot to change your login again!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

I think this repping thing is really beginning to bring up the quality of posts!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Sas, you forgot to change your login again!
            WHS

Wether SAS or ANOther this GimpyBoy sockie is slipping!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I think this repping thing is really beginning to bring up the quality of posts!

Isn't it just?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Help! I'm in the toilet and there's some nutter outside standing outside waiting for me. He's been there over half an hour now. He's got a weird floppy hat on and there's a train timetable hanging in a pouch from his neck. Terrified to think what he wants to do to me! I've tried phoning the police a couple of times but the reception's not so good in here.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  Help! I'm in the toilet and there's some nutter outside standing outside waiting for me. He's been there over half an hour now. He's got a weird floppy hat on and there's a train timetable hanging in a pouch from his neck. Terrified to think what he wants to do to me! I've tried phoning the police a couple of times but the reception's not so good in here.
                  LOL! Nice!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    WHS

Wether SAS or ANOther this GimpyBoy sockie is slipping!!!
                    Actually Wilmsly is slipping out of character a bit recently too.................

Comment

Working...
                    X