• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Plan B

Found this:

Link

Britain could face widespread power blackouts and be left without critical communication signals for long periods of time, after the earth is hit by a once-in-a-generation “space storm”

I could get my old job back that I did in 1999. I went aound inserting floppy disks in peoples computers and putting stickers on afterwrads saying "this machine is Y2K compliant" Just have to change the wording on the sticker LOL!

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Found this:

Link

Britain could face widespread power blackouts and be left without critical communication signals for long periods of time, after the earth is hit by a once-in-a-generation “space storm”

I could get my old job back that I did in 1999. I went aound inserting floppy disks in peoples computers and putting stickers on afterwrads saying "this machine is Y2K compliant" Just have to change the wording on the sticker LOL!
    LOL.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      LOL.
      he-he - respect from Mary P

Comment

You missed the "dis" off the beginning of respect.

Gimp.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

My girlfriend at uni did her final year thesis on this stuff.

I was bored by it then.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I believe the word you are looking for is........ Pity

Comment

A sockpuppet master will always visit their own sockies homepage and it's rare to have them on at the same time!

While one is posting. The others remain quiet.

Last 10 to visit Gricer are......Last to visit Jeebo72Last to visit Purple DalekSo it's either me or.......
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                A sockpuppet master will always visit their own sockies homepage and it's rare to have them on at the same time!

While one is posting. The others remain quiet.

Last 10 to visit Gricer are......Last to visit Jeebo72Last to visit Purple DalekSo it's either me or.......
                Well it is easier for him. He has a time machine.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X