• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beer Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer Girls

World Cup 2010: 'The blonde ladies in orange didn't look like Robbie's family or friends' - how axed Earle 'passed on 150 World Cup tickets' | Mail Online

Only used the wail as it had better pictures.

They could sure sell me a beer..... or anything really.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

So they get kicked out but the vuvuzelas can stay?

Something is very very wrong with the world.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      So they get kicked out but the vuvuzelas can stay?

Something is very very wrong with the world.
      No you didn't read the article properly. Robbie Earle got kicked off ITV for selling his tickets to these women

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
        No you didn't read the article properly. Robbie Earle got kicked off ITV for selling his tickets to these women
        No, you didn't read the article properly: "The women - thought to be models - were ejected from the match at half time..."

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
          If by read the article properly you mean "only looked at the pictures" then I admit I ****ed up big time and allowed myself to be distracted by all the little squiggles, which is how come I have been tricked into believing the article was about two dutch women being arrested as part of a failed marketing stunt.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I couldn't help but notice this article on the right:

Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh says shopping for jeans reduces her to tears | Mail Online

Must be awful for her.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              I couldn't help but notice this article on the right:

Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh says shopping for jeans reduces her to tears | Mail Online

Must be awful for her.
              What is it with Girls Aloud - you can't avoid them now.

One has become the nations sweetheart, one is crying about her jeans and another was at the launch of XBox Kinect.

Comment

Comment

(Nice).

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

(Nice).

Nicer.

Comment

Working...
                    X