• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not wishing to be churlish but...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not wishing to be churlish but...

Who is that fat tw@t who does that live world cup programme on HTV? James Gorden or something. Not funny and very irritating. I thought Skinner and Baddiel had hit the nadir

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Who is that fat tw@t who does that live world cup programme on HTV? James Gorden or something. Not funny and very irritating. I thought Skinner and Baddiel had hit the nadir
    The red button at the top right of your catheter control will sort that.

HTH
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

There is a Google Chrome extension called "CordenBleugh", which replaces any references on a web page to Corden with a big black box instead.

It can be found here.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I don't think i've seen James Corden do anything which I would regard as being funny

Gavin and Stacy was tedious
        The sketch show he made was by his own admission totally crap and he's given up writing
        That sports relief thing he did was cringe worthy and when he wasn't brown nosing football players was just offensive without having the good grace to be funny at the same time.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          I don't think i've seen James Corden do anything which I would regard as being funny

The sketch show he made was by his own admission totally crap and he's given up writing
          That sports relief thing he did was cringe worthy and when he wasn't brown nosing football players was just offensive without having the good grace to be funny at the same time.
          I believe he is from Essex, so allowances must be made. They think he is chavtastic there.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ah, now I know who you're on about.

Yes, he's a c***.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Ah, now I know who you're on about.

Yes, he's a c***.
              Hear, hear.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I'd never heard of him until I saw him last night and I'm tempted to agree with the OP.

Comment

Didn't know that was his name, but now I know who he is, I thought his comic relief footie team talk a few years back was very funny. Haven't seen much else he's done.

Comment

and don't forget the classic, Lesbian Vampire Killers.

such quality from a relatively young man.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X