• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google property finder service goes live

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google property finder service goes live

Looks like great beginnings to me. Zoom in on the map to see if your house is up for sale.

...Estate agents and online property companies will not be charged to be partners......partners including Countrywide, the UK's largest estate agency with a portfolio including Bairstow Eves, Bridgfords and Sotherby's Inernational, and Spicer Haart. Deals have also been struck with online-only players including Zoopla, which acquired Property Finder from News International and Thinkproperty.com from Guardian Media Group last year, Trinity Mirror's Zoomf and SmartNewHomes, Vebra, Property Pal and Ezylet. Not Rightmove though

Google UK adds house-hunting to Maps | Technology | guardian.co.uk

OnOneMap.com used to do that. It launched a few years ago but only lasted a few months due to data provider disputes. Then it launched again a few months ago, with a brilliant UI, then disappeared a month later and now redirects to Zoopla.
    Good marker management though, I must have a peep at it.

Comment

I think the Find A Property App for the IPhone is better. It seems to have more houses, plus allows you to use the GPS on the phone to centralize your view and show you all of the properties for sale in the area that you are presently located. Perfect for that 'I'd like to live around here feeling!'
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Perfect for that "500K for that tuliphole?!!?" feeling!'
        FTFY
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

what about globrix? that seems pretty good too.
          the search criteria on the google one is limited...can't specify a garage is a must etc

Comment

Working...
          X