• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is anyone going to Taste at Regents Park?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone going to Taste at Regents Park?

I just saw Michel Roux's lobster dish on the telly mmmmmm

i am the widow maker of threads

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
      i am the widow maker of threads
      Hmmm, you don’t get many answers around here on matters of good taste. Personally I prefer lobsters as simple as possible, boiled, sprinkled with lemon and a little black pepper, washed down with some Muscadet. I tend to think fresh seafood shouldn’t be fannied around with. But then, if someone’s qualified to fanny about with food and get away with it, it’s M. Roux.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Hmmm, you don’t get many answers around here on matters of good taste. Personally I prefer lobsters as simple as possible, boiled, sprinkled with lemon and a little black pepper, washed down with some Muscadet. I tend to think fresh seafood shouldn’t be fannied around with. But then, if someone’s qualified to fanny about with food and get away with it, it’s M. Roux.
        awww cheers Mich, v kind of you to reply.

I agree re messing with lobster, we might be going tonight mmmm he is serving it with tomato jelly and truffle mmmm

Comment

I thought Rory Gallagher was dead, bit difficult to reform?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X