• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People who use the middle pot.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who use the middle pot.

Okay, it is terrible planning to design a gents with three pots. They are always squeezed so close that the middle pot is pointless.

Why then, when people are on pots 1 and 3, is the ‘pots full’ message not read by everyone?

Who in their right mind would want to use this unofficial middle pot to be by a chap either side with the manhood whacked out in their palm?

For those in pots 1 and 3, the shaking stage after is not really achievable.

Are we back to the pissing stories again?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Are we back to the pissing stories again?
      Could give you a nutty neighbour update if you prefer??

Comment

I always go into the cubicle if any of the pots is occupied.

Comment

What annoys me are those people who need to undo their belt and practically drop their keks to find it. Nearly as bad as the ones who say "no hands, that's impressive". WTF is that about?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            What annoys me are those people who need to undo their belt and practically drop their keks to find it. Nearly as bad as the ones who say "no hands, that's impressive". WTF is that about?
            We get that here.

Some of the guys literally drop their trousers round their ankles.

This is the same place that had to put up signs saying not to crap in the pots.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Could give you a nutty neighbour update if you prefer??
              At least there is (generally) less toilet talk with the neighbours.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

For those in pots 1 and 3, the shaking stage after is not really achievable.
                That explains why your shoes are always wet...

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                  I always go into the cubicle if any of the pots is occupied.
                  Small nob ?

Unlike the one on your shoulders......
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh View Post
                    That explains why your shoes are always wet...
                    In Holland they have a printed fly to aim at.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X