• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which toaster should I buy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following on from Milans "which notebook should I buy?" and Rebecca's "which desktop should I buy?" threads, I thought I would seek your esteemed advice on a similarly important issue.

So the question is, as I'm on the lookout for a new classically styled toaster, which one should I buy?

I was thinking along the lines of:

or

or for that real retro look:

or simply one of these:

All of them have 4 slice versions as well, so which should I choose?

This one...

Comment

Dualit toasters - everything else is for chavs!

and I think they're still made in the UK - Crawley or somewhere round there.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Handy for those early morning commutes...

Comment

Toastmaster Conveyor Toaster Mini TC17D3
            TM-TC17D3
            $789.00
            This toaster is available as 120, 208, or 240 volts. It features damage resistant Calrod elements. Convection air dries product faster. Stainless steel construction. Single-piece stainless steel crumb tray. Air-cooled solid state controls. Energy saving stand-by mode. Simple belt speed control 2-8. Toasts bread, buns, and bagels. Can be set to toast both sides or bottom only. Cool to the touch exterior. No Quibble one year parts and labor warranty. 3" opening makes it more versitile. 14.57"W x 23"D x 16.2"H.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
              Dualit toasters - everything else is for chavs!

and I think they're still made in the UK - Crawley or somewhere round there.
              Correct, I have just taken delivery of my Dualit 4 slice metallic silver toaster and had my first toast from it. Rarely, if ever, have I enjoyed such delicious toast!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I've had a Dualit for years now. Excellent product and well worth the extra.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Dualit...

..yep, forgot about those, another classic toaster. Unfortunately like Russell Hobbs they've gone a bit trendy with some of their latest models.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
                    ..yep, forgot about those, another classic toaster. Unfortunately like Russell Hobbs they've gone a bit trendy with some of their latest models.

looks dodgy
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X