• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goalkeeper tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goalkeeper tonight

Will be David James.

David James
    England manager Fabio Capello is set to name David James in goal for the game against Algeria in Cape Town on Friday and drop Robert Green, Goal.com UK understands.

The news comes after bookmaker William Hill stopped taking bets on who Capello's likely first choice keeper would be after a flurry of wagers were received.
    Also talksport have been saying that it is James for Green, Barry for Milner, and Carragher for King

I also have it on good authority that Ledley King's groin strain is not as bad as first thought, and that he will be back for the next group game.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Robert Green saved over 4000 goals in training after the USA game, Him and Hesky were back training with the rest of the squad yesterday.
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
      Robert Green saved over 4000 goals in training after the USA game, Him and Hesky were back training with the rest of the squad yesterday.
      Love it. Let the games being.

Gawd-bless-ya

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Also talksport have been saying that it is James for Green, Barry for Milner, and Carragher for King
        I didn't even know he was in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          I didn't even know he was in line.

Comment

BBC says it's James. Must be true

Linky

England coach Fabio Capello is likely to drop Robert Green and play the experienced David James in Friday's World Cup match against Algeria in Cape Town, BBC Sport understands.

Green's error gifted the United States a 1-1 draw in the group opener in Rustenburg, and the West Ham keeper was unconvincing in a final training session at the Green Point Stadium on Thursday.

"Green was unimpressive in training in Cape Town on Thursday night," said BBC Sport's Phil McNulty. "He fumbled a couple of pretty routine shots from England goalkeeping coach Ray Clemence, which did not inspire confidence.
            I know my sources. Listen to me in future.

Comment

Allegedly, they are now marketing Robert Green condoms. They are extra slippery, and you are in no danger of catching anything!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X