• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England team sulking?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England team sulking?

As they lacked any sort of passion last night, is there any chance they have got the hump with Fabio for dropping Rob Green? The players were extremely supportive of Green, and only learned the team sheet two hours before the game. Maybe this was playing on their minds a bit?

What say the panel?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Well, there must be a few of them thinking their world cup is over.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

On a more important note, why do we never see baby pigeons? I've looked every where - nadda
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        On a more important note, why do we never see baby pigeons? I've looked every where - nadda
        OMG your right I have never seen a baby one: mayhaps they are alien surveillance devices
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Nah, they were thinking "everyone's laughing at us". And they'd be right.

I'll try and get a pic of a baby pigeon next week.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

You see baby pigeons everywhere. What you're NOT seeing are the fully grown ones......

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X