• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hope England don't win the World cup ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope England don't win the World cup ...

...if they do that bunch of chavvy twunts will think they're really the dogs bollux.
    The poor diddums apparently can't bear the discipline at the moment, they need to have their Playstations and to be entertained like a bunch of 5 year olds.
    Rooney behaves like a petulant 4 year old and this is the guy we base our hopes on?
    And the team apparently can't play without Barry, a pedestrian player at best?
    Give me a fooking rest and bring the twunts home.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ...if they do that bunch of chavvy twunts will think they're really the dogs bollux.
    The poor diddums apparently can't bear the discipline at the moment, they need to have their Playstations and to be entertained like a bunch of 5 year olds.
    Rooney behaves like a petulant 4 year old and this is the guy we base our hopes on?
    WHS.

Comment

We should concentrate more on non-chavy sports that we are good at, such as snooker and motor racing. Do all national sports have to involve a ball?

Comment

They're just a product of their environment, no different to any other 'entertainer' (I use that term loosely).
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Agreed
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

They'll be back on Thursday, Capello will resign and the team will carry on in their customary manner.
            Maybe we should hire a few nursery nurses instead of a new manager?
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I think the quality of the football played so far in the tournament just goes to show that the best national side isn't necessarily one that would be constructed from the top premier league footballers.

Personally I hope they have an epiphany and massacre the opposition from this point onwards.

Churchill - In "St. Jude" mode.

Comment

Has every England football player (and manager) been a bit thick, or are there exceptions?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Personally I hope they have an epiphany and massacre the opposition from this point onwards.

I think I spot a squadron of jet powered flying pigs on the horizon.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    I think the quality of the football played so far in the tournament just goes to show that the best national side isn't necessarily one that would be constructed from the top premier league footballers.

Whats one of them ?
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X