• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Killer Johnnies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer Johnnies

Ever seen the movie 'Teeth'? Well now you too can have a way to install fangs in your vuvuzela (ladies only)!

Probably NSFW
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Ever seen the movie 'Teeth'? Well now you too can have a way to install fangs in your vuvuzela (ladies only)!

Probably NSFW
    Yep, seen it, but where the individual concerned was born with teeth in the area you are referring to. It is a fairly rubbish film - I fell asleep.

Some of you, umm, gentlemen may have seen it.
    Last edited by cnch; 21 June 2010, 11:53.

Comment

Chinese 'finger'.

Learn me twice, fool you, er, me.

Comment

As a 20-year-old medical researcher, Dr Sonnet Ehlers (pictured with the Rape-aXe)...:
        http://regmedia.co.uk/2010/06/21/rape_axe.jpg (I won't in-line it - NSFW)

55 more like.

Comment

Working...
        X