• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things people say

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things people say

Well, things people I work with say to be precise.

There's nothing more irritating than a bunch of pithy, pusillanimous geeky types who have never got their hands dirty in their lives using expressions such as "cool", "vibe", "dude" etc, etc...

Maybe they are trying to impress you because you are such a cool dude?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

There's nothing more irritating than a bunch of pithy, pusillanimous geeky types who have never got their hands dirty in their lives using expressions such as "cool", "vibe", "dude" etc, etc...
      Do you work with 15 year olds?

Comment

Higher higher! You get nothing in this game, not for a pair!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

There's nothing more irritating than a bunch of pithy, pusillanimous geeky types who have never got their hands dirty in their lives using expressions such as "****", "off", "you","annoying","little","tit" etc, etc...
          Last edited by DaveB; 21 June 2010, 11:54.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Oi Gricerboy, what time is your train again?

Comment

Well to be honest I can think of several more irritating things............ "Cool vibe! Dude!"

Comment

Dude! What does mine say? Sweet!

Where's my car?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  Dude! What does mine say? Sweet!

Where's my waitress?
                  FTFY

Comment

Working...
                  X