• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Portugal 7 - 0 North Korea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portugal 7 - 0 North Korea

And 6 goals in the 2nd half. Started off feeling sorry for the Koreans, but once it got to 3-0 I switched to hoping for a rout.
    Last edited by d000hg; 21 June 2010, 14:18. Reason: oops
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    And 6 goals in the 3nd half
    Have FIFA changed the rules again?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Have FIFA changed the rules again?

Doesn't matter - England couldn't score in the 3nd half or the 5nd quarter.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

North Korea did not look that bad as well, discounting the 7 goals they lost.

They looked pretty decent for a while.

They will probably all get shot next week.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          North Korea did not look that bad as well, discounting the 7 goals they lost.

They looked pretty decent for a while.

They will probably all get shot next week.
          They properly went for it this game, made it fun to watch. I hope they still try as hard in their last game.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So to qualify, Ivory Coast need to beat North Korea, Portugal need to lose to Brazil, and from those two games Ivory Coast need a 10-goal turnaround on Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              So to qualify, Ivory Coast need to beat North Korea, Portugal need to lose to Brazil, and from those two games Ivory Coast need a 10-goal turnaround on Portugal.
              Yes, my prediction of a Ivory Coast - Holland final is looking a bit unlikely.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

There is always the danger of peaking too soon, especially against a weaker opposition. But still, they did better than England and Ronaldo did better than Rooney.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                X