• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone been on the London Eye?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been on the London Eye?

Especially in a private box/capsule? I'd imagine it'd be much better than sharing with the great unwashed...
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Especially in a private box/capsule? I'd imagine it'd be much better than sharing with the great unwashed...
    It's much the same both ways. IIRC the main difference is a glass of champagne, but the hospitality might have been down to the company concerned, I'm not sure.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Yes for a corporate event some years ago. Very good it was too sipping champers and watching London from on high.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yep. It was great, especially as we had drinks and I wasn't paying
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Been on it a few times......

Its "best" when its dark..... and less crowded

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post

Its "best" when its dark..... and less crowded
            I agree. Less chance of getting caught.

Stabbity stab.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              watching London from on high.
              Was the view better than the one you get from the highrise where you live?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Yes.

A right proper faff to buy a ticket though.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X