• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A very sad day.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very sad day.

Saw a cat being run over this morning. Three cars in front of me, the driver had no chance to act, the cat ran out of a row of gardens chasing a large rodent, straight under the wheels. Not killed instantly.

I keep relaying it in my head; 3 seconds that seem to last for hours.

Can't stop seeing replays.

Think I'll have a drink or two.
    The vegetarian option.

Sounds interesting, tell us more details...
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Saw a cat being run over this morning. Three cars in front of me, the driver had no chance to act, the cat ran out of a row of gardens chasing a large rodent, straight under the wheels. Not killed instantly.

That's a CATastrophe!!

IGMC
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The poor thing puss'ed away.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post

Ah no. Always a worry when you are driving, but the best you can do is make sure it didn't suffer unduely. Sorry.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

That rodent must have nine lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Ah no. Always a worry when you are driving, but the best you can do is make sure it didn't suffer unduely
              Exactly. Stick it in reverse and make sure.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Seen a dog getting killed once.

Guy got out the car, no owner in sight, guy was just holding the dog with blood everywhere, never forget the look on his face, tortured.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Seen a dog getting killed once.

Guy got out the car, no owner in sight, guy was just holding the dog with blood everywhere, never forget the look on his face, tortured.
                  Jesus Minestrone. You saw a man torture a dog and you didn't do anything???!!! Whats wrong with you??? A video like that must be worth at least £250 on Harry Hill.

Call yourself a contactor! Pah.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Hit a young deer once. Fortunately, considering what its leg was like, it was killed outright.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X