• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobstats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobstats

When are we going to get an update? It's still stuck on March 31!

If you don't want to do it any more or if you need any help, I'e be glad to assist. I like graphs, me.

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

If you don't want to do it any more or if you need any help, I'e be glad to assist. I like graphs, me.
    I've been saying that for months, maybe the truth is too depressing? .
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Still hasn't been updated I feel somehow lost without this great tool.

Anyone else noticed a surge of agency phone calls lately?
      I even got a call from a desparate agent at 8pm last night

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post

What's the Brittany Ferries connection?

Comment

According to interested parties who get the press to write articles saying there are acute IT shortages in the UK and lobby government to relax entry restrictions IT is booming. The reality is that it is dead and buried though.

Comment

Still hasn't been updated I feel somehow lost without this great tool.

Anyone else noticed a surge of agency phone calls lately?
            I even got a call from a desparate agent at 8pm last night
            At the moment the market is excellent for developers, loads of roles around even up north. However, I am worried about when the public sector cuts kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              At the moment the market is excellent for developers, loads of roles around even up north. However, I am worried about when the public sector cuts kick in.

Labour North block vote job bribery scheme

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                I think we'll all have to sit tight wherever we are when that kicks off, market will be flooded with permies taking really low rates.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

...whom any sensible private sector client won't touch with a bargepole.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                    ...whom any sensible private sector client won't touch with a bargepole.
                    yes, but money talks till a week later you get a call from the pimp about the fact the client let the person go who undercut you
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X