• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should someone tell SAS........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should someone tell SAS........

.........that everyone else has moved on from Monster Bunnies!!!

Only asking.

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    .........that everyone else has moved on from Monster Bunnies!!!

Only asking.
    There is not much point. Whichever topic is de rigeur, he will always be inclined to lag behind. It is the natural order of things. The only time sasguru will be anywhere near the forum pacesetters is if admin orders a complete about turn. We will then get a look at his gormless expression and lolling tongue as we pass him going in the opposite direction.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      There is not much point. Whichever topic is de rigeur, he will always be inclined to lag behind. It is the natural order of things. The only time sasguru will be anywhere near the forum pacesetters is if admin orders a complete about turn. We will then get a look at his gormless expression and lolling tongue as we pass him going in the opposite direction.

Of course there are those whose sad lives consist of thinking themselves "forum pacesetters" on CUK.
      On the other hand there are those who add value in the real world and for whom CUK is a a light diversion wherein they can observe with amusement the antics of the various village idiots.

HTH.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Of course there are those whose sad lives consist of thinking themselves "forum pacesetters" on CUK.
        On the other hand there are those who add value in the real world and for whom CUK is a a light diversion wherein they can observe with amusement the antics of the various village idiots.

HTH.
        Nice to see you, to see you, Nice!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          there are those who add value in the real world

Oh stop it...stop it!!!

"sasguru is mostly gormless"

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

As it happens, Admin is the kingpin behind the Brucies. It was forced on me and I have been told not to change it until I have exhausted Brucies entire list of catch phrases which could take some time!

Sas is a 'cuddly toy' 'cuddly toy'
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              ..........I have been told not to change it until I have exhausted Brucies entire list of catch phrases which could take some time!.....
              Ha Ha
              You do realise he has been "in the business" for about 3 centuries..... so you'll be at it for about 5 years!

@Admin - Good Game!! Good Game!!

Comment

Is there a definitive list of Brucie's catch-phrases?

<googles>

Oh dear
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

SB please tell me that you don't really aspire to be a 'forum pacesetter' on a forum of general drivel. Are things that bad in south devon ?
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                    SB please tell me that you don't really aspire to be a 'forum pacesetter' on a forum of general drivel. Are things that bad in south devon ?
                    Didn't really mean to suggest that I was any form of "pacesetter", was really just meaning to imply that whoever these mystical beings are, they would only ever come into sharp focus with sg following some forum u-turn.
                    Of course, it would inevitably involve everyone getting a good look at his witless features as he is, for the most part, to the rear of the field in any area of discussion, blessed as he is with a head that is emptier than a Hermit's address book.

As for South Devon, it is bright and sunny today..............again.........despite Wimbledon having started.

Comment

Working...
                    X