• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sicko jailed for killing goose in public park:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sicko jailed for killing goose in public park:

Link

Shame he only got 25 weeks. If it were down to me I'd throw away the key, scum like this don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

Better Daily Wail link.

Kylie Minogue gives the French a suitably raunchy performance in a daring slashed-to-the-hip dress | Mail Online
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

here's another

Monica Bellucci slips into her favourite figure-hugging Dolce & Gabbana dress... a month after giving birth | Mail Online

I really must see that asterix film!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

What about

Kelly Brook is feeling blue as girls night out fails to cheer her up after split from Danny Cipriani | Mail Online

Comment

I thought Goose died in Top Gun??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            All is now well in Churchills world...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              All is now well in Churchills world...
              Until CM logs on..............obviously!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Until CM logs on..............obviously!

No mate, CM said if Monica rings up and wants it I can give it to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  No mate, CM said if Monica rings up and wants it I can give it to her.
                  What a very pragmatic woman!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    What a very pragmatic woman!!

Yep, I thought so too.

Still waiting for the call though...

Comment

Working...
                    X