• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wave good bye to....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wave good bye to....

Trans Fats

I can see rioting on the streets of Glasgow and Newcastle already
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Trans Fats

I can see rioting on the streets of Glasgow and Newcastle already
    Trans-fats should be eliminated from food in England, NHS watchdog NICE has said.
    Geography is not your strong point is it?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Geography is not your strong point is it?
      You should be happy, Scottish cuisine is safe
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

You should be happy, Scottish cuisine is safe
        You should be happy you actually were able to register for this site with a brain that thinks Glasgow is in England.

Comment

I can see a Plan B involving truckloads of trans fats being exported from the streets of Glasgow, to those of Newcastle
          FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I wonder how they come up with the calorific value of foods full of trans fats, which I gather are mostly indigestible, but would I assume burn nicely in a calorimeter.

Comment

It is a quango releasing news on the day quangos are getting cut. Nothing more about it.

We live in a country where we give enough benefits to the unemployed to allow them to smoke 40 a day and when they get to 50 and can no longer walk we given them a free car.

Comment

Working...
              X