• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Brain Hurts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Brain Hurts

"Justice should be seen to be done. But our priority must be that justice is done."

Lord Chancellors speech at the Government launch of the consultation on broadcasting and the courts, August 2004.

Critically analyse the above statement in relation to the features of criminal trials, with particular reference to the broadcasting of court proceedings. ( 2000 words )
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Sorry. Thought this was a Sasguru thread.

Please carry on
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If this is some kind of OU homework, approach it from the "if a tree falls in an empty forest" angle.
      I'll charge you 50 quid for the rest of the essay
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

If you want a brain hurt cop a load of this

BBC Sport - Football - World Cup 2010: Group stage permutations

How could they take something so simple and turn it into so much verbiage?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          If this is some kind of OU homework, approach it from the "if a tree falls in an empty forest" angle.
          I'll charge you 50 quid for the rest of the essay
          It is an OU piece. Due in Midday Friday, which is effectively Thursday night for me as I will have to submit it before work on Friday.

It's not that it's particularly hard, just that I have writers block and am struggling to get the words down.

Comment

It is an OU piece. Due in Midday Friday, which is effectively Thursday night for me as I will have to submit it before work on Friday.

It's not that it's particularly hard, just that I have writers block and am struggling to get the words down.
            Is it the arguments or the words around the arguments?

Have you tried sketching out a mind-map, then knocking out a draft based on that?
            +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Is it the arguments or the words around the arguments?

Have you tried sketching out a mind-map, then knocking out a draft based on that?
              Yeah, done the planning and structure. It really is just filling out the arguments now and making sure I'm referring back to the appropriate references etc. I'll get it done, just felt like having a bit of a whinge about it

Comment

Yeah, done the planning and structure. It really is just filling out the arguments now and making sure I'm referring back to the appropriate references etc. I'll get it done, just felt like having a bit of a whinge about it
                Oh fair enough. Just type in any old tulipe for now and refine the words tomorrow. It used to work for me.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I always start with the intro and conclusion, then fill in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    I always start with the intro and conclusion, then fill in the middle.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X