• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much of a **** are you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much of a **** are you

A follow on from yesterday's How GAY are you.

please post your reults below so we can finally ascertain if contractors are ***** of the highest order

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...62579467354272

24%, how disappointing I must be to my cricket captain, who is a complete and utter ****.

Comment

8% I am so nice:

"You are nothing but goodness, everything you touch turns to puppy dogs and cotton wool. Never has there been a nicer, more accepting person that you and if there was you would gladly hand over the crown. that is just the type of person you are. Either that or you lied."
      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Websense "Personals and dating is filtered"

Comment

The goody-goody
          Congratulations!

You are 30% **** compared to everyone else!

You answered this test honestly, but some of the words frightned you. In most situations you are friend to all, enemy of none; Rarely do you get pissed off and road rage is a foriegn concept to you. People in the next categories prey on people like you, good luck.

Comment

Congratulations! You are 24% compared to everyone else!
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

The goody-goody
              Congratulations! You are 28% **** compared to everyone else!
              You answered this test honestly, but some of the words frightned you. In most situations you are friend to all, enemy of none; Rarely do you get pissed off and road rage is a foriegn concept to you. People in the next categories prey on people like you, good luck.

Damn just not good enough must try harder to be nasty to people

Comment

I scored 67% - slipped up on a few - still better than you bunch of w*nkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                  I scored 67% - slipped up on a few - still better than you bunch of w*nkers.
                  ****!

See, I'm learning!

Comment

"Congratulations! You are 24% **** compared to everyone else!
                    You answered this test honestly, but some of the words frightned you. In most situations you are friend to all, enemy of none; Rarely do you get pissed off and road rage is a foriegn concept to you. People in the next categories prey on people like you, good luck. "
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X