• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

question for the girlies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question for the girlies

Alan Shearer 9/10

mmmmmm

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    Alan Shearer 9/10

mmmmmm
    He seems nice - twinkling eyes, etc, but not 9/10 for me.
    When I was a kid I used to fancy Frank Cannon, then graduated to the cartoon man who sang at the beginning of 'International Story Teller' (I think that is what it was called).
    Even though I'm a 'girlie' in the loosest sense of the word I am probably not best placed to comment.

Comment

Originally posted by cnch View Post
      He seems nice - twinkling eyes, etc, but not 9/10 for me.
      When I was a kid I used to fancy Frank Cannon, then graduated to the cartoon man who sang at the beginning of 'International Story Teller' (I think that is what it was called).
      Even though I'm a 'girlie' in the loosest sense of the word I am probably not best placed to comment.
      Was he the great lump of lard that used to be some sort of Private Eye on Telly???

Possibly you should comment on the "rival" thread??

Comment

Alan Shearer 9/10

mmmmmm
        Nah. I'm more of a Paul Robinson girl.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Alan Shearer 9/10

mmmmmm
          I'd say about 7.

Comment

Alan Shearer 9/10

mmmmmm
            Is that pre or post a bottle of lambrini?
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Is that pre or post a bottle of lambrini?
              How many cases of booze are we talking about?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                Was he the great lump of lard that used to be some sort of Private Eye on Telly???

Possibly you should comment on the "rival" thread??
                He was, he also had greasy hair to match. I think it was his intellect I liked.

Comment

Originally posted by cnch View Post
                  He was, he also had greasy hair to match. I think it was his intellect I liked.
                  There is hope for me yet then?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    There is hope for me yet then?
                    Jeddah must be a real toughie for you - carting all that excess weight about. Have a sex change, wear a burqa and no one will notice.

Comment

Working...
                    X