• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England squeak through.............

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England squeak through.............

<Placeholder>

Let me know what's happening will you? I've been "nominated" to stay behind while the rest of the programme have gone to the pub.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Let me know what's happening will you? I've been "nominated" to stay behind while the rest of the programme have gone to the pub.
      There's men in red, and men in white. They're kicking a ball around. Not much else.

Comment

One of the red chaps just scored
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

One of the red men kicked the ball into the net. Hubby jumped out the chair, shouted, and scared the cat, so I assume he was English.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            <Placeholder>
            Look, I know England beat Aus at the weekend, but let's not get too excited about it. The Aus front row are tulipe and frankly it's no measure of a team's preparations for the World Cup.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              One of the red men kicked the ball into the net. Hubby jumped out the chair, shouted, and scared the cat, so I assume he was English.
              1-0 then. Was hoping they'd lose ideally - not cos I don't support the country, more cos I am so bored of football bore opposite me, gooning on all day, every day.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                Hubby jumped out the chair, shouted, and scared the cat, so I assume he was English.
                I would have thought you'd find that sort of thing out before you married him.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

1-0

Good game. Good game.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    I would have thought you'd find that sort of thing out before you married him.
                    No, no, no man!

Men are sportsmen while they court, seeing as sporting endeavours build vim and vigour in a man; then when they marry and find they no longer need any vim and vigour they are reduced to being armchair ‘fans’.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X