• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you own a German car?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you own a German car?

It may be a good idea to lock it in the garage on Sunday afternoon. Just in case, you know?
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Is that a threat?

Comment

German cars are only owned by nasty agressive aspirant twunts

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        DIm isn't nasty.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I used to own a Wartburg & after Euro 96 I got stopped for speeding TWICE in one day while on both occassions I was following the flow of traffic & got singled out for special treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
            I used to own a Wartburg & after Euro 96 I got stopped for speeding TWICE in one day while on both occassions I was following the flow of traffic & got singled out for special treatment.
            Bulltulip alert!! Wartburgs don't "speed"!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

In the UK that's almost true, but it has more to do with the UK being full of nasty agressive aspirant twunts than anything else.

In the rest of Europe German cars are very popular, and particularly around town in Germany those who drive them (which is most people) are generally very courteous, especially to pedestrians and cyclists. I think the fact that losing control of your temper here seems to be considered a sign of weakness and stupidity rather than virility might also have something to do with it.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

My car has German suspension. I'm not sure why that matters.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I've got two.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    I've got two.
                    nasty agressive aspirant twunts?
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X