• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thursday is CURRY DAY!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday is CURRY DAY!!!!

Toodles!

Staff canteen, pub lunch or when you get home.

Details man, details!

Comment

It's pizza day for me...
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        It's pizza day for me...
        It’s pasta day for me.

I think it'll be a carbonara today. Seeing as I finish at clientco next week and have a short break before next contract, I might wash it down with a couple of frascatis, while sitting on the sunny terrace looking over the Amsterdam canal.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Staff canteen, pub lunch or when you get home.

Details man, details!
          Staff canteen but they get an Indian restaurant in to prepare & serve it. Personally, I prefer lasagne day.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Toodles!
            No, no, no. Every day is curry day!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
              Staff canteen but they get an Indian restaurant in to prepare & serve it. Personally, I prefer lasagne day.
              Not at my client they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Not at my client they don't.
                Thought you were at NBS. Last curry I saw serverd there was prepared & served by the workers from a Swindon curry hose. Never had myself though, don't like it. I normally bring sandwiches and sit in Chill 24.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  It’s pasta day for me.

I think it'll be a carbonara today. Seeing as I finish at clientco next week and have a short break before next contract, I might wash it down with a couple of frascatis, while sitting on the sunny terrace looking over the Amsterdam canal.
                  Good choice of wine with your carbonara which hopefully won't be made with cream as it seems to be in most of the brit Italians
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                    Thought you were at NBS. Last curry I saw serverd there was prepared & served by the workers from a Swindon curry hose. Never had myself though, don't like it. I normally bring sandwiches and sit in Chill 24.
                    I never said I was at NBS.

Some of the members of my gang are quite "high-ups" there though.

Comment

Working...
                    X