• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good books to take on holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good books to take on holiday

Sod the chicks and kids. Let's talk about what us guys enpoy reading whilst sat in our deckchairs licking our Mr Whippy's.

Just ordered Narrow Dog to Indiana - sequel to Narrow Dog to Carcassone which I enjoyed immensely. It's all about a couple and their whippet (a narrow dog, geddit?) who take their narrow boat across the channel and down to the south of France. Incredibly funny and engaging.
    Last edited by gricerboy; 24 June 2010, 11:54.

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Sod the chicks and kids. Let's talk about what us guys enpoy reading whilst sat in our deckchairs licking out Mr Whippy's.

Just ordered Narrow Dog to Indiana - sequel to Narrow Dog to Carcassone which I enjoyed immensely. It's all about a couple and their whippet (a narrow dog, geddit?) who take their narrow boat across the channel and down to the south of France. Incredibly funny and engaging.
    Oi Gricer, ffs. Not all men are gay or even confused!

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
      Sod the chicks and kids. Let's talk about what us guys enpoy reading whilst sat in our deckchairs licking our Mr Whippy's.
      I already posted this in the other thread, but you seem to need the guidance

Linky (NSFW)
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
      X