• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cannot get it together today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangover from yesterday. Pointless meetings peppering my day so no real chance to get out of second.
    Anyone else get days like these? At least the peep show at lunchtime was a laugh.

Might just close down and spend some time with SY05 (he's 1 today bless )
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Hangover from yesterday. Pointless meetings peppering my day so no real chance to get out of second.
    Anyone else get days like these? At least the peep show at lunchtime was a laugh.

Might just close down and spend some time with SY05 (he's 1 today bless )

You did a half decent job being cnch though, ruined by this pathetic attempt at misdirection.
    This post just makes it sure.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Welcome to my world - it like that for me without a hangover.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        You did a half decent job being cnch though, ruined by this pathetic attempt at misdirection.
        This post just makes it sure.
        Have you been at the toilet duck again my old son? Want to wipe the rabid foam from your chin and try again?

Comment

To be fair it's not a bad socky, but then again I do remember Admin saying last month that he did plan to send out a message to the board against the use of sockies by banning the next poster who used one constantly on the board.

Nice knowing you SY. You're back to Evens.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            To be fair it's not a bad socky, but then again I do remember Admin saying last month that he did plan to send out a message to the board against the use of sockies by banning the next poster who used one constantly on the board.

Nice knowing you SY. You're back to Evens.
            You're cosying up to [S]asguru?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              .......but then again I do remember Admin saying last month that he did plan to send out a message...........
              No Mate what Admin said was:
              Originally posted by Admin View Post
              MF if you don't stop posting such tedious drivel I am going to ban you you worthless sockie!!
              Last edited by Drewster; 24 June 2010, 17:29.

Comment

Peep show?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Peep show?
                  KUATB

Comment

Working...
                  X