• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keep calm and carry on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep calm and carry on

IF we beat Germany we are likely to meet Brazil in the semis.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Bring it on. We own them one I seem to recall.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Keep calm and carry on
      This phrase is really irking me.

In the future people will look back and cringe like we do with 80's hair styles and 'Relax' tee-shirts.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

This phrase is really irking me.

In the future people will look back and cringe like we do with 80's hair styles and 'Relax' tee-shirts.
        It's been round for a while matey. Chillax.

Comment

Only if you get through the quarters!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Only if you get through the quarters!

shut it jockbhoy

Comment

Only if Brazil lose today to Portugal
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                Only if Brazil lose today to Portugal
                Not according to my reckoning. If Brazil top the group they play Spain (runners up from group H). This if they win takes them into the quarters to play the winner of England v Germany.

Comment

Not according to my reckoning. If Brazil top the group they play Spain (runners up from group H). This if they win takes them into the quarters to play the winner of England v Germany.
                  Hmm, according to the FIFA website, If Brazil top the group they play Spain (runners up from group H), then if they win they play the winners of Holland vs Slovakia in the Quarters, then they play one of the teams from the Group A&B qualifiers in the Semis
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I forgot Spain were still in it.

The Swiss will probably get at least a point from Honduras, so Spain will have to beat Chile.

Comment

Working...
                    X