• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Who

If the season finale involves Dr Who breaking out of the Pandorica with only a sonic screwdriver and vacant stare, followed by defeating a legion of cybermen, daleks and sularins with again only a sonic screwdriver I shall be disappointed.

Anyone remember the "Omega" device that Sylvester Mcoy flew into the dalek mothership? Now that was an ending.

So far we have had Catherine Tate defeat the daleks by pushing some buttons (remember that? she pressed the buttons and the daleks spun around and went potty? - dull)

I want to see some action this Saturday night. I hope I am not disappointed.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    If the season finale involves Dr Who breaking out of the Pandorica with only a sonic screwdriver and vacant stare, followed by defeating a legion of cybermen, daleks and sularins with again only a sonic screwdriver I shall be disappointed.

Anyone remember the "Omega" device that Sylvester Mcoy flew into the dalek mothership? Now that was an ending.

So far we have had Catherine Tate defeat the daleks by pushing some buttons (remember that? she pressed the buttons and the daleks spun around and went potty? - dull)

I want to see some action this Saturday night. I hope I am not disappointed.
    Word on the street is the episode will be a cliffhanger again and you have to wait for Xmas.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Word on the street is the episode will be a cliffhanger again and you have to wait for Xmas.

Comment

I can't wait - we didn't watch last weeks yet, so going to have a 2 hour session of Dr Who on sunday
        Last edited by cailin maith; 25 June 2010, 10:14. Reason: spelling
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Oh Lordz does this dreary topic really justify yet another dedicated thread?

Who is the best Doctor....drone drone drone.....tardis.....drone drone drone.....Tom baker....drone drone drone...that girl in the leather thong drone drone drone.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
            Oh Lordz does this dreary topic really justify yet another dedicated thread?

Who is the best Doctor....drone drone drone.....tardis.....drone drone drone.....Tom baker....drone drone drone...that girl in the leather thong drone drone drone.
            those WITHOUT trainspotting threads should cast the first stone.

Comment

Might be time for a dust down......

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                I can't wait - we didn't watch last weeks yet, so going to have a 2 hour session of Dr Who on sunday
                I'd love to watch it but that irritating redhead has put me right off and Mr Smith is quiet a good Doctor.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  ... the season finale involves Dr Who breaking out of the Pandorica with only a sonic screwdriver and vacant stare, followed by defeating a legion of cybermen, daleks and sularins with again only a sonic screwdriver ....
                  What a guy!

Stoke me a clipper .... Oh hang on, that was someone else.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I'd love to watch it but that irritating redhead has put me right off and Mr Smith is quiet a good Doctor.
                    Is Realityhack in it then????
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X