• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wayhay!! 6K Posts!! Admin???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayhay!! 6K Posts!! Admin???

Okay Admin,
    I feel the time is right for a change of status.

I quite like the sounds of "Suffers Fools Badly", but no doubt there will be many and varied other suggestions from the assembled throng.................let's rock!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

How about "Celtic Worrier" ?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      How about "Celtic Worrier" ?
      Not bad............although I feel it may spawn some less celebrated suggestions.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Six Fingered Ferreter
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Suffers Fools Badly
          But the full quote's "You suffer fools gladly, being wise yourselves". So if you suffer fools badly, aren't you by implication a bit thick?

Comment

Just plain - "Suffers"

Congrats btw

Comment

haggis muncher or 'what's the world cup'
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Oh yeah, congrats

how about Sporan Basher ?
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  But the full quote's "You suffer fools gladly, being wise yourselves". So if you suffer fools badly, aren't you by implication a bit thick?
                  That'll do.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Okay Admin,
                    I feel the time is right for a change of status.

I quite like the sounds of "Suffers Fools Badly", but no doubt there will be many and varied other suggestions from the assembled throng.................let's rock!!

How about...

"Suffers, Fools Badly"
                    "Suffers Fools, Badly"
                    "Suffers Baldy Fools"

Comment

Working...
                    X