• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This site has been banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This site has been banned

My workplace is upgrading from NT to XP and in doing so have blacklisted certain websites, including this one!!

So you won't hear from me much more now. Not that you did anyway. I've only been here 2 weeks or so. I've probably got about a week or so left.

to all the sexy ladies out there. I never had a chance to tell you how good you look and how much I care.

Buy a PC, install Terminal Services on it, open up it's firewall, dial in from work on port 80 using Terminal services and surf in the environment of your "virtual server"?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      My workplace is upgrading from NT to XP and in doing so have blacklisted certain websites, including this one!!
      Your boss was probably banned on here, or network admin

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Your boss was probably banned on here, or network admin
        A 6 YEAR OLD THREAD!! AtW u r bored today aren't u?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

So you won't hear from me much more now. Not that you did anyway. I've only been here 2 weeks or so. I've probably got about a week or so left.

to all the sexy ladies out there. I never had a chance to tell you how good you look and how much I care.
          I was there for about 5 years in the end

I was young and foolish then.... I soon learned that there are very few sexy ladies here

Comment

Working...
          X