• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Our New Bulletin Board!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our New Bulletin Board!

We are about to launch a new bulletin board for our site users and we hope to make this available to you later today. We have begun the process of copying over the remaining posts but due to the fact that your registration was with EZBoard, and not us, we are unable to import your user details.

Due to this you will now be able to go to the new forum and register your current user name before someone else bags it We realise the potential here for nicking others ID’s but please play nicely now. For those not happy with your current reputation it does of course give you the opportunity to create a whole new persona. If only real life was that simple.....

We hope you enjoy the new forum, please send your bugs and complaints to the usual address too.

The new forum is available at:

forums.contractoruk.com

I prefer this one.

Comment

I am going to register as everyone else if you dont hurry up.

Comment

Poor AtW...no longer the world's best poster. Poor lad must be having an existential crisis.

Comment

Someone has nicked one of mine already!

Comment

oh no

Do we get post counts transferred? Or I have to start over

Comment

Poor AtW...no longer the world's best poster.
              I can see this one running and running.

Comment

Re: oh no

Or I have to start over
                AtW...remember, you need to sleep...

Comment

new board

With all due respect the choice of forum board could not have been the worst -- ezboard is a pilce of crap, but at least it looks nice and clean!

Comment

Re: new board

With all due respect the choice of forum board could not have been the worst -- ezboard is a pilce of crap, but at least it looks nice and clean!
                    Have to agree. And it's easier to see new posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X