• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agency Recommendations

Looking to get into FX trading support leading to Business Analysis. I've got extensive trading experience but nothing more than regular, and outdated, support skills! Trading doesn't bring in much to enable me to support myself and temp work is not regular enough.

Are there any agencies where the consultants are prepared to put CVs forward? So many of them aren't conversant with many of the areas for which they recruit. That's nothing new to many here, but there must be some out there who will go out on a limb to get someone an interview.

What 'extensive trading experience' you speaking of?

Comment

?

Originally posted by moromou View Post
      What 'extensive trading experience' you speaking of?
      Trading 'Spot Cash' FX via spread betting.

Comment

My only advice is to hit the job boards and see what's out there. Stick your CV in and see what comes out. It's the only way to break into a new area.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

If you use the 'Search' function you'll find that the S3 group of companies come highly rated in this area...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Thanks for the info...

Comment

Originally posted by larry View Post
              Trading 'Spot Cash' FX via spread betting.
              FFS, is that a job or a hobby?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                FFS, is that a job or a hobby?
                Started off as a hobby now making small profits and want to work in the industry to, among other things, make some dosh to bolster my account. Long term it will be the source of my income.

Comment

Originally posted by larry View Post
                  Started off as a hobby now making small profits and want to work in the industry to, among other things, make some dosh to bolster my account. Long term it will be the source of my income.
                  Good luck - I suspect it will end in tears though...

Comment

Working...
                  X