• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you 'orrible lot was it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of you 'orrible lot was it?

MoS: 'Air rage' at 20,000 ft: IT manager 'launches foul-mouthed rant at plane passengers after drinking two-and-a-half bottles of wine'

Brian Berlyne, prosecuting, said Mr Russell made 'insulting remarks' to Kevin and Carol Traynor, who were sitting in front of him, after they complained about him and two pals swearing and pulling on the backs of their seats.

The court was told Mrs Traynor was 'moved to tears' after Mr Russell allegedly called her an 'old ****' and said she and her husband were 'Manchester council estate scum'.

Mr Russell, from Heaton Moor, Stockport, Greater Manchester, is alleged to have prodded Mr Traynor and told him 'shut up or I'll have you', adding 'we'll see you after and we'll sort you out'.
    Fracking northerners again.

I used to get totally fracked on Krug sitting up the front on long haul flights for over 12 hours and I was no bother to anyone.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    MoS: 'Air rage' at 20,000 ft: IT manager 'launches foul-mouthed rant at plane passengers after drinking two-and-a-half bottles of wine'

Fracking northerners again.

I used to get totally fracked on Krug sitting up the front on long haul flights for over 12 hours and I was no bother to anyone.
    But you were strapped to the seats and fed the Krug intraveneously...
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

pfft, those bottles you get on planes are tiny. What a lightweight.

My own approach is to get lego in the lounge beforehand and sleep thru the tedious bit.

The virgin massages were nice though.

Pondlfe in "Seat 1A" mode.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Yep. Just one sniff of the stuff was enough to send you to sleep.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
        X