• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gulf oil spill fulfills 100 year old plan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gulf oil spill fulfills 100 year old plan

The Deepwater Horizon oil drilling rig was blown up to create the oil spill. It will not be stopped, ever. The Gulf of Mexico oil disaster was prophesied in 1903 by Gustav Meyrink, a European banker and illuminati.
    In his 1903 short story - Petroleum, Petroleum - he actually says it is a prophecy, but with his background it sounds more like a plan. And he actually mentions the Gulf of Mexico as the location of the disaster. And he says the goal of the oil spill is to destroy the human habitat and human life itself.
    Petroleum, Petroleum - itself is about a chemist, who wants revenge on humanity and who intentionally causes an oil disaster by blowing up oil wells in the Gulf of Mexico. The oil destroys the lives of the people living on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. The oil spills into the Gulf for years as the rest of the world bickers about what to do, covering all oceans. This causes seawater to no longer evaporate and it stops raining. This will eventually destroy the rest all humans. Exactly the intention of the evil chemist, who created the oil spill.
    Websites and radio shows dedicated to conspiracies and the New World Order are using this 1903 short story to say the Gulf of Mexico oil rig Deepwater Horizon was blown up on purpose and the oil will be allowed to leak into the water for years to come, allowing the New Wold Order to use the disaster to create their one world order.

You can read the 100 year old prophecy yourself, so hereby a link to the English Translation of Gustav Meyrink's Short Story Petroleum Petroleum (1903) in which he foresaw the BP Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill.

Gustav Meyrink Petroleum Petroleum

Alright NickyG, long time no see.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      The Illuminati are our puppets.

HTH.

I wish they'd get on with the dilithium though, this rock is getting really tedious.
      At least you're not blaming the Freemasons. So what if we sacrifice goats, it's only because we've run out of virgins.

Comment

Originally posted by Greentruth View Post
        the oil will be allowed to leak into the water for years to come, allowing the New Wold Order to use the disaster to create their one world order.
        I knew there was something very suspicious going on in Lincolnshire.

Comment

.......... Strange meanderings.......
          WHY!!! Does the Nutter always sit opposite me?

Errrrr hello GT

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            At least you're not blaming the Freemasons. So what if we sacrifice goats, it's only because we've run out of virgins.
            There is a (hairy) one in Birmingham if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              There is a (hairy) one in Birmingham if you are interested.
              Thanks but no-thanks. We have all the goats we need at the moment.

Comment

They don't say anything about the 2.30 at Kempton next Saturday, do they?
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

The Deepwater Horizon oil drilling rig was blown up to create the oil spill. It will not be stopped, ever. The Gulf of Mexico oil disaster was prophesied in 1903 by Gustav Meyrink, a European banker and illuminati.
                  In his 1903 short story - Petroleum, Petroleum - he actually says it is a prophecy, but with his background it sounds more like a plan. And he actually mentions the Gulf of Mexico as the location of the disaster. And he says the goal of the oil spill is to destroy the human habitat and human life itself.
                  Petroleum, Petroleum - itself is about a chemist, who wants revenge on humanity and who intentionally causes an oil disaster by blowing up oil wells in the Gulf of Mexico. The oil destroys the lives of the people living on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. The oil spills into the Gulf for years as the rest of the world bickers about what to do, covering all oceans. This causes seawater to no longer evaporate and it stops raining. This will eventually destroy the rest all humans. Exactly the intention of the evil chemist, who created the oil spill.
                  Websites and radio shows dedicated to conspiracies and the New World Order are using this 1903 short story to say the Gulf of Mexico oil rig Deepwater Horizon was blown up on purpose and the oil will be allowed to leak into the water for years to come, allowing the New Wold Order to use the disaster to create their one world order.

You can read the 100 year old prophecy yourself, so hereby a link to the English Translation of Gustav Meyrink's Short Story Petroleum Petroleum (1903) in which he foresaw the BP Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill.

Gustav Meyrink Petroleum Petroleum
                  Your right to see a conspiracy, but you are seeing the wrong one.

The Deepwater Horizon was blown up and the spill was created deliberately, but not for the reasons you give. It was done at the behest of The Global Elite using their contacts in the oil business. The same contacts that put George W. Bush in power in order to over turn the moratorium on of shore drilling imposed by his father.

After 6 months BP will announce that it cannot contain the spill. The American Government will use tactical nuclear weapons on the surface oil to try and destroy it creating a lethal toxic cloud that will decimate the worlds population in line with Agenda 21, the UN fronted NWO plan to eliminate 85% of the worlds population and render the rest easily subdued so that the Global Corporations can assume power.

I'm bored, can you tell?

Fnord
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Time we called upon King Arthur and his Knights. Or the perhaps the Angel of Mons. One of those should be able to fix it.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X